Budget Process Ad-Hoc CommitteeThe ad hoc Budget Process Committee has been convened to discuss specific issues relating to the Citizen’s Budget Committee’s (CBC) role with the City’s budget and property tax levy approval. The committee will be made up of two elected members of the CBC, two citizen members of the CBC, and two City staff members to be identified by the Mayor. Each member will have voting rights. The committee will meet at a frequency desired by the committee.
Topics of discussion may include but not limited to the following:
- Committee member’s preferences for ground rules, rules of order, conduct of meetings, voting/reaching consensus, fact finder process, etc.
- General economic projections by the Finance Officer of the possible changes in revenues, expenditures, or requirements of the next budget process.
- Orientation on the budget document, the fund structure and the types of activities or programs and expenditures made from each fund in the budget.
- Training on the budget committee process, calendar, expectations for members, etc.
- Other issues deemed pertinent by the ad hoc Budget Process Committee.
- Committee will assemble a report for Council with recommendations by the second meeting in October.
|Established||Length of Term|
Upcoming Calendar Events
|10/25/2017||6:00 PM||7:30 PM||
Budget Process ad-hoc Committee Meeting